Dynavap NONAVONG - XLS
Product unavailable but sign up for notifications
NONAVONG - XLS
This beautiful wood finish VapCap is a piece of art, the nine sides also have a handy function as it makes it roll resistant and also elevates the mouthpiece when placed horizontally.
It stands at 109mm (total length) and has a spinning mouthpiece with the stem and Titanium tip being 62mm. The midsection's airport gives you, the user full control of air to vapor intake ratio. This VapCap comes in 2 different finishes of your choice, choose from Light wood or Dark wood.
*Coloration and grain patterns of wood may vary*
How to Use your VapCap
- Read all of the instructions and then do at least two, preferably more than two, dry runs with nothing in the VapCap. This is important to prevent unintentional combustion residues.
- The VapCap is unlike any other vaporizer, heat the VapCap in a quiet area, listen and feel so you know what you are looking for. This should not take more than 5 or 6 seconds. Heat the middle of the cap not the end and rotate while it is heating up.If you do not hear a click after about 6 seconds, stop heating it and allow it to cool down.
- If you overheat your VapCap it can be permanently damaged. It is very important you hear the cool down click, or allow it to cool to the touch, before heating for the next cycle. Repeat this procedure several times to get the feel of how this little unit operates.
- Let it cool down before you use it first, then remove the cap from the VapCap.
- Fill the VapCap chamber with your material. This can be done easily by pushing the VapCap into a container of your material and twisting it. There is no need to pre-grind your material, however if you prefer to grind, go coarse. Nicely ground material will go through the diffuser disc and into the unit.
- Place the cap back on the VapCap.
- Heat up the metal cap of your VapCap while rotating it, to the last third of the metal cap. Try to only apply heat to the side of the cap and NOT the end. This is not like lighting a smoking device.
- Continue rotating and heating the cap until you hear a click - when you hear this it is ready for use.
- Puff on the mouthpiece. If you draw with the air hole completely plugged the flow will seem somewhat restricted. This is normal. Taking a long, slow steady draw with the hole completely open will give the best result.
- Keep drawing as desired until you hear the click again, this means the VapCap has cooled down.
- When the vapor production reduces, it is easy to reactivate. a. Make sure the VapCap has re-clicked “to cool” before reheating for the next cycle. b. If you are not sure if it has re-clicked, gently blow on the end to cool it. It may take up to 1 minute to reset
- Wait until you hear or feel the reset click or at least 30 seconds after the VapCap stops producing vapor to reheat.
- Wait until you hear the cool down click before you apply any more heat to the VapCap.
- Intensity of the flavour can vary by using air/vapour adjustment port.