The Arizer ArGo Vaporizer
Lightweight, compact, and full of style - At just 97g the Arizer ArGo is Arizer’s latest and most compact portable vaporizer yet. With an impressive list of attributes including an all-glass stem, acute temperature control/adjustment, personalized setting controls, and an interchangeable and USB chargeable Li-ion battery that will keep you going for hours, The ArGo is exquisitely designed for vaping on the go.
Arizer ArGo vs Arizer Air 2
Arizer’s ArGo Vape takes the excellent design elements of the Air 2 and fits them in a package that is absolutely, totally portable. Arizer is renowned for their durable devices and although both units are relatively new releases, trust that both carry on the legacy Arizer has worked hard to achieve. However, where the Air 2’s protruding glass stem made it more vulnerable to damage, the ArGo has improved this design while holding onto those qualities that made the Air 2 so decisively excellent, including an incredibly similar heating element, digital temperature control and build quality:
- Both the ArGo and the Air 2 use a genius hybrid heating method, blending conduction and convection heating. Think of it as combining the best of both – Hybrid models heat the walls of the heating chamber at all times, but the material is fully heated only while the user is inhaling. If you’re looking for a model that will provide a better steam quality and performance than a convection model, and at the same time will have a better battery life than conduction, look no further.
- Arizer is renowned for the durability and genius of its vape designs, and this is showcased with the Air 2 and now with the ArGo, continuing the legacy Arizer has fastidiously built for itself. And although the ArGo is more lightweight, compact, and portable, this material and build quality has not been compromised. The Air 2 and ArGo both feature and entirely glass airpath, for instance. A naturally unreactive material, using glass ensures that your vapor is smooth and untainted every time.
- Arizer has made sure to transfer its unparallelled adjustable digital temperature display from the Air 2 to the ArGo, and you can be sure to marvel at the clear OLED display and wide temperature range (between 50 °C and 220 °C) . And, if it’s too bright or you need to conserve your battery life, simply adjust the brightness level.
- Both devices have identical battery life and interchangeability, and have batteries that can be hot-swapped. Both feature pass-through charging after around 10-20 minutes, use a standard 18650 battery, and have a battery life between 60-90 minutes
While both boast quality beyond measure, think of the ArGo as an upgraded model from the Air 2 for the age of mobility. Portability and ease of use while on the go are increasingly important features for many of the products we use throughout our days, and at only 4 inches long the ArGo easily fits in the palm of the hand and can easily be carried in any pocket or bag, but has not lost any of the durability or power Arizer is known for. It’s the same excellent quality with a few improvements that have made a whole world of difference.
ArGo Features - Your Inclusive Guide
Every ArGo includes the following features to make sure you have everything you need to set up quickly and efficiently:
- 1 X ArGo Portable Vaporizer
- 1 X 18650 3.7V 3400mAh Replaceable/Rechargeable Battery
- 2 X ArGo Glass Stems
- 1 X USB Charger/Power Adapter
- 1 X Belt-Clip Carrying Case
- 2 X Silicone Stem Caps
- 1 X Stirring Tool
- 4 X Screens
Besides this impressive list, the ArGo has a whole other set of less tangible features that only add to its repertoire. With a lightning speed heating time of under one minute, the power of larger vaporisers, and a great battery life, the ArGo will ensure you’re never let down. And, when the battery is low, there is an easily identifiable battery level indicator. Customise your session settings for a totally personalised vaping experience, and enjoy a dense, full-flavored vapour courtesy of an isolated air path and an all glass vapor path. And, moreover, know you are enjoying a safer vape with its push top for stem glass protection.
This is a truly compact and portable vaporizer that doesn’t sacrifice any power for size. It offers high quality vapor and precise functionality with enough power to compete with the big vapes, all while being portable and discreet enough to take anywhere.