A Step-by step guide to cleaning your Mighty vaporizer
We get it - cleaning your vape can be a really boring task, and one that many of us put off doing for as long as possible. How often you clean your vape is entirely up to you, but cleaning your vape as often as you can is the best way to maintain its lifespan and keep it in tip-top shape for years to come. If you've spent your hard-earned cash investing in a top-of-the-range device like the Mighty, learning how to clean it as best you can ensure that you get your money's worth for as long as possible.
Maintain that Mighty Vaporizer
How often you’ll have to clean your vape depends on how frequently you use it, but Mighty producers Storz & Bickel recommending you take the time to clean your device once a week. Some people like to wipe down the insides with a cotton bud after every use, while others wait a little longer in between, preferring to do a deep clean every once in a while. If you feel like the airflow is starting to get a little restrictive and you’re experiencing some harsh draw resistance, that’s the sign that your vape might need a deeper clean.
If you’re cleaning your Mighty vape for the first time (or maybe even just the first time in a while), read on for some top tips on getting your Mighty vape back into fighting form with a great deep clean.
1. - Firstly, you’ll need the right tools to properly clean your device, so gather the following – Cotton buds, a cup or glass jar deep enough to hold your cooling units, and good quality isopropyl alcohol, of at least 91% or higher if possible. Also, separating the different parts of your cooling unit is easier to do when the device is warm, so pre-heat your device to a low temperature for a few minutes before disassembling.
2. - Using the tools provided in your Mighty kit, take apart all removable pieces of your vape. Remove the cooling unit on the top of your vape by unscrewing it until it loosens.
3. - Remove the mouthpiece by rotating it side to side until it comes loose and pops off, and then remove the blue seal ring around it.
4. - Unlock the cap lock and remove it by pushing it to one side and pulling it up on the opposite side.
5.- Separate the top of the cooling unit from the base, exposing the two blue seal rings. Use the filling chamber tool to remove the blue seal rings, and to pop out the chamber screen.
6. - To remove the lower screen within the filling chamber, use the filling chamber tool to poke down on the screen and create dents until it pops loose from the sides of the chamber, where you can then turn it upside down and let it fall out.
7.- Soak all removable parts of your vape in isopropyl alcohol EXCEPT for the cap lock. Soak these parts for up to (but not over) an hour to make removable of debris as easy as possible.
8. - While your removable parts are soaking, use a cotton bud soaked in a little isopropyl alcohol to swipe away any herb debris in the filling chamber. Don’t over-soak the bud, as you don’t want any liquid to drip into your device and damage the heating elements.
9. - Insert a new screen into the filling chamber, pressing down with your filling tool to secure.
10. - After an hour, rinse all removable parts with warm water and dry thoroughly before reassembling. Your device is now ready to use again.
The Mighty is a one of a kind vaporizer which means it deserves to be treated with care, especially whilst being cleaned. In order to ensure you get the best vaping experience possible, cleaning your vaporizer correctly is essential. - Happy vaping.
- 7th floor
- Black Mamba
- Butane Vaporizers
- Concentrate Vaporizers
- Conduction Vaporizers
- Convection Vaporizers
- Desktop Vaporizers
- Dry Herb Vaporizers
- PAX 2
- Pen Vaporizers
- portable vaporizers
- Smoking Accessories
- Storz and Bickel
- Volcano Vaporizer